[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Anybody tried "Neonics" e...

They have a neat sounding 9000/30ma electronic trans with 9 "modes."
Constant on, 3 scripting modes, 2 flashing modes, and 3 "neon-to-music"
modes via an optoisolated mini phono plug on the unit.  All of the modes
can be adjusted via a "rate" potentiometer, also on the unit.

Sounds like a pretty good deal at $55 per unit, but I've never heard of
them, and you have to buy 4 as a minumum order.

If anyone else has used these, I'd really like to know.

    -John
Yes, John, I have had a Neonix scripting transformer out in the field on one
of my signs for about 3 years and it's still going strong. can recommend it.
Jeff Golin