[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Neon, Holland, Germany, etc.

Dear John,
Glad that you bought a Gazelle (flying dear) bike instead of the common wooden
shoes.
If you come to A'dam next december give me the exact date and flight number,
make sure you hold a SotT in your left hand, and I will pick you up at the
airport, to drive you to Leiden. It is only a halve hour drive.
We live here in the city of Rotterdam and that's very close to Leiden.
We are not producing neon by ourself, as we only do the trade part selling raw
materials, pumping systems, transformers and all that other stuff you need for
producing a sign.
If you are planning to stay one day longer in Holland I can escort you in a
guided tour to visit some major neonshops in Holland.
Bring your video camera and make some pictures so that you can explane in your
own words FAQ about the oven pumping  technique together with our technique to
pour in the liquid suspension and bake it out afterwords. If you want to visit
two or three neonshops it will cost you a one day delay here in Holland, and if
it's a schoolday you can visit my night course the same evening.
Have a nice weekend
dirk a. boonstra