[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: neon standards

>> At 10:24 AM 3/19/1996 -0500, Neonmc@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> >If this works it is an article that I wrote for Sign Business about 6
months
>> >ago, discussing what it would take for "certified neon"
>> >Morgan
>
>Nice piece.  Could this be posted with your permission in The Book of
>Neon? or would I need the permission of Sign Business?
>
>The Book of Neon  http://www.neonshop.com/neonbook/
>

>>         Morgan, the SB16.WPD file came through the MIME encoding fine, but
>> none of apps know how to convert the format of it.  What app produces
>> the 'WPD' file format?
>

>>         Thanks for sending this out, I really look forward to reading
> it... I hope I can get a copy I can decode!
>
>Save it or rename it with the extension .txt and open it in Notepad
>with Word-Wrap turned on.

Well I can't decode it. I enven have this new spiffy mail reader (exmh)
that knows about mime and html and a bunch of other stuff. WPD seems to be
WINWORKS from
Spinnaker software. This is something I've never heard of. (that really doesn't
mean much but MS word can't decode it either)
Morgan, can you save it as text, or rich text format, or Word, or Word Perfect,
or acrobat?

--- Frank Varnell
--- Senior Software Engineer
--- XLNT Designs Inc. (XDI)