[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: neon standards

At 10:24 AM 3/19/1996 -0500, Neonmc@aol.com wrote:

>If this works it is an article that I wrote for Sign Business about 6 months
>ago, discussing what it would take for "certified neon"
>Morgan

        Morgan, the SB16.WPD file came through the MIME encoding fine, but
none of apps know how to convert the format of it.  What app produces
the 'WPD' file format?

        If your app knows how to export to MS Word format, or some other
more mainstream word processing format, it might make the file accessible
to a much larger percentage of the folks on the list.

        Thanks for sending this out, I really look forward to reading
it... I hope I can get a copy I can decode!

| My aunt said spaceship guard was a good career         | Al Hooton          |
| for a young Vogon -- you know, the uniform, the        |                    |
| low-slung stun ray holster, the mindless tedium...     | al@teleport.com    |
|                                                        | 503.591.7324 voice |
|     "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", Douglas Adams  | 503.591.7955 fax   |