[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mid point confusion

Sorry Kenny,

 Damned if I can figure out that drawing.  I'll try one myself:

            ------=====--=====--=====--
--=====-----=====----=====-----
            |       tube       tube       tube    |           |   tube
 tube         tube       |
            |                                            |           |

            |                                            |           |

            |                                            |           |

      Mid -GND                                  HV1      HV2
                    Mid-GND

            --------------------------------------- GND

 Hope it makes sense.  You would use those mid-ground runs as the long ones
and keep the HV leads short.

 As for Sir Isaac and the boys,  I've had a lot of requests to re-write the
laws of Physics but not much luck at doing it. As in "Well, why can't you
just.....".  I put a LOT of faith in science along with the guys who spent a
bunch to send that space parachute to it's demise.  Been my only real hobby
since I can remember.  What really gets those sign guys is after grabbing that
lead you open the circuit at the same place and there is that 1 inch arc
jumping across that same connection.  Only proves what they thought... I MUST
be CRAZY.

  E-mail from: Tom Biebel, 17-Dec-1995

!^NavFont01F0006MGHHJT1B1A