[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Safety Stuff

>> I run a one man neon shop here in Utica, NY and am interested in safety
issues in the shop. Mercury and Lead fume safety is of primary interest
 to me at this point.  Do any of you share the same interest.<<

    You might want to check out Lab Safety Supply's catalog. They're in
Wisconsin. They have a bunch of stuff for detecting/picking up Mercury. They
have about 3 pages of cleanup stuff and a bunch of detection things. They used
to have signs for sale that specifically mentioned mercury hazards (don't
breathe vapors!), but I can't find them in the latest one. Anyway, the catalog
is FULL of safety stuff. They mention 3 phone numbers on their catalog, all of
them 800 numbers:

    Phone orders: 1-800-356-0783
    Fax orders:   1-800-543-9910
    Safety Techline: 1-800-356-2501