[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jelly Beans ????

> there...someone really should see if he has a computer!  He'd surely be a great
> addition to this group, don't you think?

Definitely. Everytime Kev & I would trek to the Bronx to see him, he'd say
"Can't you boys see I'm busy?" and then before we had a chance to respond he'd
say "Alright, c'mon in".

Sort of like the 'bell out of order' scene from Oz.

I think Dave is frequently in touch with Ben.

My plasma disks occur for a short time during aging in large diameter hand pulled
tubes filled neon and apparently other stuff.

It's sort of like watching those silly garden fans.

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web