[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

introduction

Hello brother and sister tubebenders ( some of the best tubebenders in Boston
were women in the 50's 60's and 70's taught during ww2, sorry for the
transgression) This is what the internet is all about!!! It's great! I
finally figured out how to read the archives at ftp/pub/de/dead great info.
I've recently been using a transformer made by Actown ( I think thats the
name) so far they have been excellent. light and compact 9000v flush mount
transformers easily mount to the back of plexiglass or pvc. I been using them
for about 4-5 months now and so far no problems. I order them from Peach
State distrubutors in Atlanta