[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Color-changing transformers

     I couldn't find any more neon color-changing clocks at Costco today. Of
course, as soon as we brought it home we checked the box,
clock and package insert for any information that might lead us to an
explanation of how it works and how we could make something like it.
The clock and printed material are remarkably uninformative. Even after
taking the back off the clock, all I know is the  "Goldstar" brand name
and "Made in China."
     Has anyone tried checking with "Scientific Systems" in Amherst, New
Hampshire? He has lots of fun stuff like animators, electrodeless
transformers and stun guns (well, not everything he has is fun, or
neon-oriented.) We haven't checked with him yet on the color-changing
transformers.

                                                                          Kathee