[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

 Hello everyone concerned with neon around the world!

As a new subscriber to the neon-list, let me introduce myself:

My name is Marcus Thielen, age 29, a poor student of physics
(students are always poor,aren't they?) at the University of Duisburg,
Germany.
I'm now infected with the neon virus since two years, when I visited
California.
Then just started to make small tubes in my parent's garage -
everything I do is just amateur neon art, no commercials.

All equipment homemade from laboratory scrap. - It really works!

So i'm interested in the physical background of neon - and the
beautiful lights - too.
So I hope to meet interesting people here who might could help me out -
or the other way round.

So keep it glowing!

Marcus Thielen