[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Intro

Hohn & All.....My intro as requested:

Mike Roesch
Belvoir Studios
313 Belvoir Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37411

I am a computer programmer of some 17 years and recently (reas in the last
two years) have re-discovered my interest in art.  I work in all areas of
hot glass, Fused, Slumped, Furnace Glassblowing (Offhand), Cast Glass
and Lampworking.  I became interested in Neon some 20 years ago at college
while working as a Lab Assistant (I was a Chem. Major).  While at college
I learned Lab Glassblowing and made (and broke) many Vacume Manifolds and
other high vac apparatus.

My plans are to setup a one-man neon plant in my basement studio and need
all the advice and help I can get!....

/\/\ike