[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Gauges

Neonmc@aol.com wrote:

> Bettina, I could implcate several people, but I must admit that your post
> advocating paper  so strongly over temperature gauges had an influence on my
> anti-gauge tirade.
> Morgan

Morgan,

I thought so, but thought I'd better make sure before responding.  Please go back and re-read my
posts on this matter more thoroughly.  I suppose I could answer your earlier post point by point,
but rather than fan the flames I'll just urge you to take another look at what I have said.  Most
of what you've written simply does not apply to me (or my philosophy.)

I'll say this, however, as long as I'm being implcated...I can pump a tube with no gauges (other
than fill pressure) so well that it'll last forever (or so near as makes little difference.)  It
IS possible to pump perfect units with a basic system right out of the 1940s, and all the bells
and whistles that may make things a little easier for us these days can't change that.

You also implied some rather nasty things in your note, by the way, about jobs that have gone
bad...you can check around here among those who know me, but I'm just not in that category.
(People whose jobs go bad.)  With or without gauges.

Bettina the Implicated

:)