[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: small tube filling pressures

Jeff, Our citrus orange is designed for argon merc. filling. The neon
specifier is a good reference. Citrus orange is coated with our coral rose.
Although we have not extensively tested this powder with neon gas, Village
Inn specified our citrus orange with a neon fill and we have not received any
complaints. May I humbly suggest that you bombard our tubes for better
results?  David Ablon
                                                                   <<<<I have
noticed that practically the only tubes
I have ever had to repump from Neon gas depletion in any quantity were of
Tecnolux Citrus Orange, and only ones that were bent, not straight. There
were a shocking number of them, and none else.
SO, why not fill to a much higher pressure than prescribed, for all tubes,
given the formula?>>>>