[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pressure adjustments for smaller tubes

> Last I knew, Bruce was still on the list.  No one gets automatically
> "bumbed" from the server.  If an address has persistant delivery problems
> for several weeks or so, then I usually try to notify the subscriber, and
> work it out.  In a couple of cases, I've unsubscribed addresses that no
> longer corresponded to users.

Bruce wrote me about 5 or 6 wks ago and said that he was "bumped"
and asked how to get back on.  I think that there may be a
restriction at his site - which would also explain why the web server
there is often unavailable or hangs.  I have data on how often that
happens in my logs of users attempting to hit his site from my page.

Bruce, are you here?

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web