[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pressure adjustments for ...

>Tom Beibel wrote:
> I like Kenny's little program because it figures out mixed loads (merc and
>neon)
>nicely. I am not sure if he factored in short or longer tube lengths in the
>mix but it certainly is useful for the ability to mix transformer sizes to
>what you have on the shelf.
>
>**What program? Did I miss something? This sounds useful. Could someone send
>me this program? Would like to know what method he uses to mix loads, etc.
>Jeff

Bruce Bowling also has an "online" version on the web that you can play
with.  I don't remember the exact address though.

I'm working on a "Mac" version.  Don't have the resources to write a stand
alone application, but am considering a hypercard stack or filemaker.  Any
requests on this format?

  -John