[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Safety Glasses

John-

I have been considering some safety glasses & read the archives re: glasses.

I has a question in relation to your posting.

You mentioned glasses you got from "Lab Safety."  I called & they sent me
their latest catalog, but I'm having a hard time determining which glasses
to order.  I can find the "low IR" glasses, the #3 & #4 glasses, and
numerous UV protection glasses, but I can't make heads or tails out of
which to get.  I can't seem to find a pair that has the combination good
for neon work.

Could you suggest a pair?  Which are the ones you got and how do you like them?

Thanks-  8-)

Tom
neonthom@earthlink.net