[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

metal diffusion pump

John, are you doing ok? Morgon just left a note on list that you
can't/shouldn't run a metal diffusion pump with one mech pump,do you know if
that is true, as I have bought that metal one from Roger and am slowly
looking adding it to my system later. Also I have ALL the parts for the
manifold now. I'm  building the control panel for the pump an the bombarder.
Drop me a line when you have time,thanks. I still don't quite get why having
agrounding trode at the entrance of the manifold is bad, I understand the
list info that it could attract flashback sometimes but it seems  that it is
still grounded early on.

Best regards,
Don