[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Vacuum Pumps & Diffusion Pumps

In Regards to your letter <960123162920_404472513@emout06.mail.aol.com>:

Anybody know where to buy a diffusion pump with heater and stand for less
than $600.00?

I have one more pump that isn't spoken for.  I came across a small stack
of them at a local industrial surplus dealer.  They are Edwards model E02
stainless steel, water cooled pumps.  They are unused, but probably 8 or ten
years old.  Someone paid air express to have them delivered, then never unpacked
them.  They are rated 150 liters/sec.  Depending on the working fluid, they
can get down into the 10^-5 to 10^-9 torr range.  One minor drawback: the
heater is 240 volt .  I'm selling them for $250 plus shipping.

If you are seriously interested in buying one, send me your
snail mail address and I can send you a copy of the data sheets.
They appear to be in near perfect condition, but
they are sold AS-IS.  I don't have a facility to test them.  If I did, they
be more like $500.  They go for close to $900, used,  from Duniway
Stockroom.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Neonewbie,

Roger D. Smith, Neonewbie
unaffiliated with infoserv
All my opinions are opinions, to be sure.