[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Broken Neon

 >>Have you all seen the MailBox etc ad where they ship a neon sign?
 I know of at least one shop that's taken them up on it.<<

   My first thought when I saw that was "I hope they changed the transformer
since the voltage in Europe is different from what it is in the US.

 >> Footnote: The stage crew broke it trying to install it.<<

   That is how we get some of our business. (unless Tom is on the crew ;-) )

  BTW, I am NOT the brother that Tom said had improperly packed a neon piece.
That was another brother.  I just thought I'd clarify that...  :-)

  E-mail from: Chris Biebel, 29-Sep-1995

!^NavFont01F0004HHB4753A