[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: Blowers

Telford-

Thank you again for your brillance.  I owe you a latte' when you are in town.

.......ok, now the question.  I know this guy here in town that has used 2 of
these spa blowers and he says they wear out in about 6-8 months.  I am not
sure that he used a bypass to deal with the excess air or not.  But it seems
you must be fairly sucessful to be still running yours.

For my blower that I just canceled my order for, I was planning on piping the
air into a 6-8"diam. sewer pipe about 8' long to act as a reservoir/buffer.
Then taking my indivdual air hoses directly from there into my fires via one
valve.   Do I still need to do this to smooth out air fluxuation when
different fires are turned on and off?

Can you describe for me what that bypass for the excess air will look like?
How it works for you?  Also the spa-pumpman says that these pumps are not
commercial ( the commercial ones cost $ 700.) and are not designed to run for
long periods of time.  I am not planning on putting in 50 hr wks with this
baby, but when projects come up, I do spend a fair amount of time on the
fires.  Concerns, suggestions?

Thanks a million........or at least $600!

Dan