[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bending Machine

Customer: Why, I can get an OPEN sign for $99 at Costco!

        Neon person: Sure, and here are some pictures of what it might
                look like in 18 months.  If that's all the longer you
                want your sign to last, go for it.  However, if you
                want a (insert number here) year warranty, and
                someplace to get it fixed if you break it, let's
                talk.

Customer: Gee, I have no idea whether my business will even survive the first
week, let alone the first month. A year and a half is an eternity to me. I
just hope I can open my doors today. Costco, here I come!
Jeff Golin