[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Slow Curves

Tom,
when you post about the jobs you are working on I start thinking that you:1)
work in a very variable and interesting shop; or 2)have done something evil
in a previous life.
Even if you do not want to elaborate on which, my best tip for small dia.
ribbon burner glass:  when you think you have gotten it hot enough to bend,
you have gotten it too hot and then loose control.
Keep it cooler than you think you should.

Morgan