[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Re: Association Lite

>   Create an ad hoc steering committee and give the organization a
>  name. Use standard small organization bylaws. Proceed to formulate
>  goals by feedback and consensus from the membership.   Then on our
>  own letterhead approach the existing associations.
>   >>
> I agrre with this.  I believe we should get something roling even though we
> don't know exactly where we're going.  Oh how I wish I had more time to spend
> on this!
>
> Later,  Tom w.

Ed & I put together a survey with some of the basic questions we've all
been talking about here.  Distribution outside neon-l (via mail and
hardcopy) has already begun.  We'll post an email version shortly.  The
questions are few and simple.

It may be awhile before they can be tallied and some sort of conclusion
drawn. The survey can at least provide a starting point for further
discussion/action.

   -JOhn