[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: air supply problems & surge tanks

Jim,

I found that using 4" PVC (I recall I had something like 15 to 25 feet
of it running along the back of my shop) and taking the lines to my
fires directly off of that eliminated any surging at all, even in my
crossfires when turning the ribbon burner on and off repeatedly.

Bettina

--
|   Flatter me, and I may not believe you   |
|   Criticize me, and I may not like you    |