[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Ovens, etc.

At 07:20 AM 11/29/96 -0800, Tom U wrote:
>Just got a copy of a great book, "Glass Notes" by Henry Halem.
>
>If anyone is thinking about or working on building an oven and doesn't know
>this book, it's a great resource.
<snip>
>If anyone is interested in more details, let me know.

        Tom, can you get us a full reference, or an ISBN number
for this one.  Also, did you get it mailorder?

        Thanks, I'm definitely going to pick this one up!

|...most of the success enjoyed by Microsoft and other  | Al Hooton           |
| FutureBusinesses has [only] come from surviving the   | al@teleport.com (hm)|
| dog eat cyberdog jungle...This may be obvious to the  | al@young-roehr.com  |
| stock market investor, but us geeks tend to think the |    (wk)             |
| computer industry is going somewhere in particular.   | 503.591.7324 hm     |
|                     - Ted Lewis                       | 503.591.7955 hm fax |