[Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- 13mm, wires and pattern!

Thanks to all that replied to the "20ft of 13mm" question.  As the story
unfolded, I made two seperate pieces and I thnk I am going to be glad I
did.  Installation is tomorrow.

I guess the only thing I can saw about the wires is that I am glad as
well as several others out there that there are two incase one breaks
off.  Have you ever had both break off before your eyes?  Maybe they
should make them with 3 or 4 wires. More the better?

The last item I have is the following:

Do any of you have a good pattern of a spider on a web?

Happy Thanksgiving to all and good luck at the malls tomorrow.

Howie Cohen