[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- re: dimming stage neon

> >>  >>For Eric: how about designing those solid state transformers
> >>  optionally
>

> >Yes, I've bugged Eric I think since they day he signed on.
> >

> Okay, okay!  I hear you.  Sometimes, I'm a little slow on the uptake
> but if you chant it loud enough, I'll probably pick it up off the
> Cosmic Energy channel  <big g>.
>
> I'll fly it by engineering.  We're a little pre-occupied right now
> but I'll make sure it's considered.  Regards,  Eric

Thank you, thank you! or should I say Ohm Shanti?

BTW, are transformers with SGFP dimmable?

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web