[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: color checker??

>An excellent idea Kenndy, I saw the same color checker that I spent $100 for
>from a neon dist. in a rock shop in South Dakota for $39.95.
>Ron Anas
>neonron@nconnect.net

We have tried one of these Mineral Lites for neon but the results are not
very helpful, except for a gross observation. For one thing, it seems that
these Mineral Lites are of short wavelength and won't pass easily through the
wall of the neon tubing. For any results at all, we had to point the light
into the open end of the tube which caused a mild fluorescence. You can't
tell much about the subtle variations in color however.
Jeff Golin