[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- more on ovens

At 09:43 AM 9/6/96 EDT, arturo de carlo wrote:
>Dear readers,
>
>I will describe hereunder another procedure for the ovenpumping technique.
>This is the one I use together with my students.

        Dirk, thanks a *lot* for providing this excellent explanation!
Another question (there's always another question... 8^)=  ):  What
are the typical heating ramps you use for lead glass units?  You
mentioned getting to 200C more slowly then the rest of the operation,
which makes sense, but how many degrees/minute on this ramp versus
the ramp you use above 200C?

        Thanks again!

| I'm gonna be a computer operator... I got the idea   | Al Hooton        |
| from this here matchbook cover.  "Earn $7,000/yr,    |                  |
| impress your friends, MEET GIRLS!"                   | al@teleport.com  |
|                                                      | 503.591.7324 vox |
|     Mark from "Doonesbury", ca. 1973                 | 503.591.7955 fax |