[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- legal rubber boots

My only gripe with Masters Technology is that they are almost impossible to
put on the electrode without serious risk of breakage. I am not sure why it's
so important to have the boot water tight to the inside surfaces of the
electrode unless you are putting it in a fish tank. It's overkill. If there
were a good rubber end cap which was not necessarily water tight to the
inside  but which was of this nice rubbery material that satisfies all these
tests, that would be excellent, and also a lot less expensive.
Any comments on this?
Jeff Golin