[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- single trode xfrmr

I thought you injvented the Crook's tube? Wasn't it originally filled
with beer, and the Crook's Effect was discovered when you became
fascinated with the fact that one end progressively appeared to
become empty?

Kenny

> Kenny,
> yeah, I knew that. Yeah, sure I did. In fact I invented the cap.
> Yeah, that's it. Sorry, that's ME not EE obviously. Morgan
>
> >Morgan,
> >
> >Darn it, I said "cap" not "cap" :-)
> >
> >Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is a CAPacitor to ground.
Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web