[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Saw Dust

On 08/08/96 08:20:13 you wrote:
SNIP REFEANCING OTHER POSTS
>Dear Howie,
>Have the material data hazard sheet on the lead free, nothing to worry about!
>They just tell not to eat the broken parts...
>Mostly the grinding disk is bound with phenolic resin. The vapour might be
>more harmful as the glass dust - I don't know exactly.
>
>Marcus

sil-i-co-sis (sil' upside down e - k long o' sis), noun. a chronic disease of the lungs caused by the
continued inhailing of silica dust.

I worked in a shop that used a tile cutting wheel on a bench grinder for three glassworkers to use.
Projects consisted of hundreds of identical pieces, thereforr  the shops overlord would have us cut all our
pieces before bending. The pile of dust at the end of the day was real tall. One of the rare instnces when I
refused to clean up my own mess.
Peace

Yield your swords and call out for the beast!
Know the name for the beast is Ignorance...
The blood of the beast, Bliss.
But ponder...Shall ye spill the blood of the
beast and chance becoming the beast?