[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: transformer loading

>Reply from dirk.
>We use together with our fluke the YB 101 amp pliers. I don't think that
>this a correct English word, but I cannot do better. You know it is that
>clip on (over) device to pick up induction.

Not important, but the term here if you want it, Dirk, is a "clamp-on"
ammeter. But you mean that you clamp it on the primary side? I never found
one that went to a low enough Amp range to measure milliamps, at least not
here, to work on the secondary side. That would be a really fine tool, but
apparently it's too low to measure the milliamps inductively, never found one
in any catalog.
Jeff