[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- more pinhole suckins.

After bombarding he would let the tube cool and then fill
>with neon until the little (attached) tube lit red.
>(I've seen setup used as a "high vacuun test light" before)
>I tried this system myself and a red tube will light at maybe 2 or 3 mm.
>Which was all the gas he was putting in his tubes.
>True story.

Reply from dirk,
With a 15 kV transformer you can lite up nearly everything, but for how
long??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It is the throw it away and buy another one mentality that is killing you
in the long run, but very soon.

>Hmm, this must be like the bombarding that someone used on that one sign I've
>been replacing every tube on for this one client, making a career out of
>keeping it going for him.
>Jeff

Sounds like the guy in my area  who sent units out with the merc traps still
attached, and told the guys to tip them off on site with a propane torch.  Guess
what?  Even without the traps the units still didn't fit in the cans.  BUT he
has the best prices in the area.

Sean

Dear Sean,
I beleve you more then I can say. It was just for these "BENDERS" I used the
word exterminate. What I realy ment (as i noticed thatseveral readers on this
list nead to have a clear explanation about that) is that these guys must be
exterminated from the neontrade. Who is against that fact? So don't reply to
me about the way I describe things as it is the best I can do in your language.
It is the intention I meant, and again: is anyone against it?

Best regards from dirk a. boonstra.